Home Forums Themes Support Gecko Add to cart – adding 2 products after customizing

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hello,

I am using a customization plugin called Fancy Product Designer with wordpress and when i press the ‘add to cart’ button woocommerce adds 2 items to the cart (double adds the product to cart). It seem like it works properly when I do not do any customization (adds only 1 item) but when the user adds any customization to the product it starts to add 2 items of that item to the cart automatically. The add to cart works properly  with other themes so there is something about the Gecko theme that is making it add twice. It also worked properly with older versions of Gecko so something about the recent updates might have done something. Could you please help?

Thank you,

Grace

Hello,

I checked  your site and still saw it working normal after customize. Did you fix issue or can try clear cache of your browser.

Best regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Hello,

No the issue is still there, the problem only occurs with the chrome browser, it works properly with safari (i have not tested with firefox or mozilla)…additionally I when I clear cache in chrome, the add to cart will work (add 1x) only for the first customized product but will start adding 2x product for every subsequent customized product afterwards. looking to resolve this issue soon and happy to purchase additional support if necessary.
      Thank you
      Grace

Hi,

I disable all plugins and enable some recommend plugins + fancy product design plugin. Now it working normal.

Can you try enable plugin you using one by one a check again to find which plugin cause problem.

Best regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.