Home Forums Themes Support Claue Adding content (title) to existing class

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

The class holds the ‘product view’ and ‘sort by latest’ elements.  i want to add Title name on the same line here.  How would do this so that they are in same wrapper or class?  The class is “flex.between-xs.middle-xs”

Hi,

Please copy file result-count.php in claue > core > libraries > vendors > woocommerce > template > loop to claue-chid > woocommerce > toop and your title.

Kind regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Im not sure you know what i mean.  I just want to add text to this area.  Its going to be a title at top of shop page under the slider image. How would do this?  Once i get the title here, i want to move it to the far left and the page view icons to the far right. thx.

Hi,

Please add below code to claue-child > functions.php

add_action( 'wp_head', 'remove_my_action' ); 
      function remove_my_action(){
          remove_action( 'woocommerce_before_main_content', 'jas_claue_wc_page_head', 15 );
      }

function jas_claue_child_wc_page_head() {
          if ( ! cs_get_option( 'wc-enable-page-title' ) || ( class_exists( 'WCV_Vendors' ) && WCV_Vendors::is_vendor_page() ) ) return;

$title = cs_get_option( 'wc-page-title' );

$output = '<div class="page-title">';
              if ( is_search() ) {
                  $output .= '<h1 class="fs__16">' . sprintf(__( 'Search Results for: %s', 'claue' ), '<span>' . get_search_query() . '</span>' ) . '</h1>';
              } elseif ( is_shop() ) {
                  $output .= '<h1 class="fs__16">' . esc_html( cs_get_option( 'wc-page-title' ) ) . '</h1>';
                  //$output .= '<p class="mg__0">' . do_shortcode( cs_get_option( 'wc-page-desc' ) ) . '</p>';
              } else {
                  // Remove old position of category description
                  remove_action( 'woocommerce_archive_description', 'woocommerce_taxonomy_archive_description', 10 );
                  $output .= '<h1 class="fs__16">' . single_cat_title( '', false ) . '</h1>';
                  //$output .= do_shortcode( category_description() );
                  // add_action( 'woocommerce_before_shop_loop', 'woocommerce_taxonomy_archive_description', 25 );
                  // add_action( 'woocommerce_before_shop_loop', 'woocommerce_product_archive_description', 25 );

}
              ob_start();
              $output .= ob_get_clean();
          $output .= '</div>';

echo wp_kses_post( $output );
      }
      add_action( 'woocommerce_before_shop_loop', 'jas_claue_child_wc_page_head', 20 );

Kind regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.