Home Forums Themes Support Claue Ajax add to cart and Sticky desc mobile

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

Hi JanStudio,

I love your theme, except for a minor tweaks here and there, one of the main ones right now is the ajax add to cart.

1. I can’t seem to get it to work properly, it works sometimes and doesn’t work the other times.

I have installed minification and caching plugins but I have uninstalled them all and it seemed to work. But I need to know which ones to leave on and which ones to disable.

I am using wp rocket plugin wiyh minification and cloud flare CSS, jss, HTML minification as well.

Also what speed plugins or tweaks do you use to get your website fast? (Already is fast but it would help)

2. The product sticky works like a charm (all of them, except for the one where the photo is in the middle and description on the left with add to cart on the right, I think it would be convenient for customers to have a sticky add to cart on the left as well with just images moving)

But that wasn’t my main problem, its that when you guys have the sticky on PC it looks beautiful but for mobile its very bad, as all the images are stacked up and customers have to scroll through every image on mobile before they get to Add to cart, which is very inconvenient.

Now I’ve seen this in the sober theme, they have sticky product page on pc, but when viewing on tablets and down, mobile, it resets to the standard thumbnails on bottom version so customers don’t have to scroll through all the images.

Hooded Coat

I could definitley wait for an update, or is there any edits, CSS, or code that you could provide me to load the tablets and down version in the normal standard product page version and PC in sticky.
      If the code is too much time consuming, I understand, but please include this in the next update.
      Thanks,

Please reply asap as the ajax problem is very important, as customers won’t be able to buy items if that isn’t fixed.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by zurya.

Thank you for purchase!

We are working on issue to fix problem with Ajax on WooCommerce 3.0.

Now you can disable Ajax add to cart in WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Display > Add to cart behavior

Best regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Hi  zurya,

We have fixed problem with Add To Cart ajax function, A new version will be released today, please stay awaited.

Regarding the issue with sticky product detail, for the best performance, we have made some extra function to check on the mobile device, so It will just run on the native device or the browser simulator. Please check on your phone, your tablet the gallery work as swipe slide like as you want.

Thank you for understanding that

– Foster

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Harry.

Hey,

Thanks for the very fast replies and great support! Just to get this clear, will all of these fixes be in the update or have you done any changes to my website? (I need to keep a record of all the changes it if anything goes wrong, please list all the changes or codes you might’ve added) If you haven’t added anything its okay, please let me know as well.

So all of this will be in the update?

Thanks,

Zurya

Hi,

We update code on our core theme, you only need click update. Make sure you don’t edit anything on theme.

Best regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Hi,

Thanks for all the changes, but have you made any changes to the theme files on my website? Its no problem but i need to know where the edits have been made, as i sometimes manually install themes or if my wordpress is not backed up etc. I need to know where to make the changes you made. Or if all the changes are included in the new update. As i manually update the theme, i might lose changes if you added any code.

Thanks

This reply has been marked as private.

Hello, we dont change any file on your site. So you can update normal.

1. if you want customize theme we recommend you do it on child theme so you can update theme without losing your code.

2. Issue with thumbnail on mobile layout we will check and improve on our theme if possible.

best regards

Harry

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.