We will do our best to assist you with any issues related to our themes and plugins.
Home › Forums › Themes Support › Claue › Cart page not able to update quantity
Response time up to 1-2 business days.
This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Harry 2 months, 1 week ago.
Few months back i have started using your theme for development.
Few days back i have replaced old theme files with new updated files but Database as its it is. If DB is causing issue, you can flush it. I have a backup.
Now i am facing few minor issues
1 Unable to update product quantity in cart page
2 Color swatch in shop page
3 Can we have search bar on header itself, rather than search icon, I feel it will be user friendly.
Please follow our topic to update theme without losing your database http://support.janstudio.net/forums/topic/updating-the-theme/
1. Please uncheck “Sold individually” http://prntscr.com/m4aiex to enable quantity adjust
2. Which issue with color swatch on shop page
3. Please follow this topic http://support.janstudio.net/forums/topic/change-search-bar/
Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio
Thank you for quick support and solutions.
I could not complete my queries in my last ticket, sorry.
1 How to hide colors on mouse over shop page page products. http://rodid.in/product-category/men/top-wear/t-shirt/
2 Color swatch in shop page. Is that i am doing something wrong ? http://rodid.in/product-category/men/top-wear/t-shirt/
3 Is there any option to display discount filter in sidebar filter option.
I have 2 more queries, First i will test and will post in my next ticket.
1. Please go to Claue > Theme Option > WooCommerce > Product Listing Settings > Enable Products Attribute On Product List and uncheck on color
2. Please upload image for each color variation http://prntscr.com/m5a847
3. I’m sorry it can’t show discount filter in sidebar.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.