Home Forums Themes Support Gecko CATEGORY ON CELL PHONE & UNCATEGORIZED CATEGORY

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Harry 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I.  CATEGORY MENU SHOWING ON CELL PHONE:

On the category pages, the category and sub-category menu appears of the right side of the screen on mobile devices.  The list is partially cut off from view. Happens in both portrait and landscape. How do I eliminate the category menu on the category pages on cell phone or mobile device.  See attached.

II.  UNCATEGORIZED CATEGORY:

When I recently updated plugins, a new category showed up called “uncategorized”.   This has a “?” in front of it on the category list. When you click on the “?” a pop up box appears which says “this is a default category which can not be deleted. It will automatically be assigned to products not assigned to a category.”  This just recently showed up on my category list since the updates.  How do I get rid of it from my category menu? See attached.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi,

1. The issue because you add below css in Appearance > Custom CSS

.woocommerce .jas-container .jas-row .jas-col-md-3{max-width:20%}
    .woocommerce .jas-container .jas-row .jas-col-md-9{max-width:80%}

Please change to

@media only screen and (min-width: 736px) {
    .woocommerce .jas-container .jas-row .jas-col-md-3{max-width:20%}
    .woocommerce .jas-container .jas-row .jas-col-md-9{max-width:80%}
    }

2. Please change follow this topic https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-hide-delete-uncategorized-category-in-shop-page/

Kind regards

Harry
    Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.