February 2, 2019 at 3:27 am #28636
Hello, I am having trouble loading a certain category page on my website. I have called the host multiple times and they have said it must be a design issue. The page is in the website URL area. Also another question I have is that sometimes a product I put up has a “buy now” option next to the “add to cart” button but that option disappears how do I add that permanently on my website? Thank you!February 2, 2019 at 5:47 pm #28641
1. Please try go to Settings > Permalinks > and Save or go to Products > Categories > Check slug
2. Please go to Theme Option > WooCommerce > Product Listing Settings > Show “Add To Cart” button > On
Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudioFebruary 4, 2019 at 12:42 am #28664
Hey Harry, I am confused on the steps. I tried what you have said in number one and it still has not worked. Also I cannot find theme options. I must be missing something. Could please elaborate? Thank you!February 4, 2019 at 10:56 am #28669
1. Could you please send me admin account as private reply?
2. Please find Theme Option in Dashboard > Claue
We need more check before give you solution
Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudioFebruary 5, 2019 at 3:57 am #28696This reply has been marked as private.February 5, 2019 at 10:20 am #28702This reply has been marked as private.
Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudioFebruary 6, 2019 at 3:39 am #28734This reply has been marked as private.February 6, 2019 at 8:34 am #28736
1. Could you try contact to Yoast Seo team, it not sure which cause issue but the issue related to link it usually cause by SEO plugin
2. I will show when you add your credit card and save info in Chrome. http://prntscr.com/mh6y7x
Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudioFebruary 10, 2019 at 3:57 am #28820
Why do I need to provide my credit card information. Is this a purchase requirement?
Recently I decided to use the image zooming. However the image sizes I have does not work. What sizes are needed if I use JPEG. Is the this best file image to use. What will happen if I use the zoom imaging, that is how will it effect the page loading? Is there a better image size for zooming? And anything else that may effect my web site speed.
I am compressing these images from 500 x 500 to 1000 x 1300 pixels and changing them from PNG to JPEG. To enable the zooming images (500×500 does not zoom). Does your software like one or the other better?
Again is this ok with the current software/version I am using?
Thanks for your help.
AysegulFebruary 10, 2019 at 8:47 am #28824
1. This is required of Stripe plugin. If you don’t like this option, please go to WooCommerce > Settings > Payment > Stripe and follow this screenhshot http://prntscr.com/mizqys
2. To make image zoom you need image bigger than 463 x 463. It now your images are 500 x 500 it have little zoom. You can change to 550 x 550 or 600 x 600 to have more zoom and don’t make your image to heavy capacity.
If you need crop and change type image (PNG to JPEG) together you can use Photoshop.
If just change PNG to JPEG you can use this https://png2jpg.com/
Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.