Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

Home Forums Themes Support Claue Change checkout Order layout

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      maittaleb01
      Support Expired

Hi,

1. In the “Your Order” table i want to seperate  the ”shipping method area”  from the rest of the table.
      2. In the ”’shipping table”  the title ”Shipping” should be on top. That way in mobile it would still look nice.  See attachment for better visual explanation.
      Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      maittaleb01
      Support Expired

3.  I also want to to have the same ”shipping layout”  on cart page.

Harry
      Support Expired

Hi,

I’m sorry the layout of shipping and on checkout page and cart page generate by plugin WooCommerce and it is a row of table and can’t change it as table in row.

Kind regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

maittaleb01
      Support Expired
      This reply has been marked as private.
      Harry
      Support Expired

Hi,

Please add code below to file order-review.php

<?php
      	$thumbnail = apply_filters( 'woocommerce_cart_item_thumbnail', $_product->get_image(), $cart_item, $cart_item_key );
      	if ( ! $_product->is_visible() ) {
      	echo wp_kses_post( $thumbnail );
      	} else {
      		printf( '%s', $thumbnail );
      	}
      ?>

Kind regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

maittaleb01
      Support Expired

Hi,

It works but there are few things that i have to edit. The file  review-order.php  that i used as template, i got it from woocommerce plugin  template. But it doesnt have the customized claue css classes and to takes to much time to edit.  I need the review-order.php template from claue theme but i dont know were to find it.

Harry
      Support Expired

Hi,

Our theme doesn’t override this file, it in plugin.

Please copy the file review-order.php in folder plugins > wpa-woocommerce-product-bundle > includes > woocommerce > checkout to claue-child > woocommerce > checkout

Kind regards

Harry

maittaleb01
      Support Expired

Hi thank you that works.

4.  At checkout billing field i would like to have billing_address_1   and_billing_address 2 field on the same line.  Just like  with first name and last name.   These field dont need that much space

5. I would like billing_city  and billing_postcode field on the same line also.

maittaleb01
      Support Expired

6. The Country field is a bit smaller in height compared to other field. I would like  to have it the same style as other fields

Harry
      Support Expired

Hi,

Please add below code to Claue > Theme Option > General Layout > Custom CSS

#billing_address_1_field,
      #billing_postcode_field {
      	width: 49%;
      	display: inline-block;
      	margin-right: 2%;
      }
      #billing_address_2_field,
      #billing_city_field {
      	width: 49%;
      	display: inline-block;
      }
      .checkout .select2-container--default .select2-selection--single .select2-selection__arrow {
      	height: 40px;
      	right: 5px;
      }
      .checkout .select2-container--default .select2-selection--single {
      	border: 1px solid #ccc;
      	border-radius: 0;
      	height: 40px;
      }
      .checkout .select2-container--default .select2-selection--single .select2-selection__rendered {
      	line-height: 40px;
      	padding: 0 15px;
      }

@media only screen and (max-width: 736px) {
      #billing_address_1_field,
      #billing_postcode_field,
      #billing_address_2_field,
      #billing_city_field {
      	width: 100%;
      	margin-right: 0;
      }

Kind regards

Harry

Viewing 9 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.