Home Forums Themes Support Claue Change quick view button to view more

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hello,

I don’t like the fact that when I point a product, I have two buttons : Add to cart and quick view. Indeed, quick view is not usefull because if someone wants to buy quickly he’ll just add to cart directly. I would like to keep add to cart for people that don’t want to see more informations and to change the quick view button buy See More and redirect to the products details.

I can change the text quick view to see more but where can I control the link of this button when someone click on it ?

Thanks a lot,

Best,

Laurie

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi,

The quickview function is useful for product variable.

When user click on photo it redirect to product detail page so we don’t make function to view more, if you don’t want to use quickview you can hide this button by go to Claue > Theme Option > WooCommerce > Product Listing Settings > Enable Quick View > Off.

Best regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Ok… I’ll remove the two buttons then.

Thank you.

I pointed out something else. On my product detail page, “New” (“Nouveau” in French), is larger than the red background. I think it’s because the french translation is quite big and not adapted to the background size (see screenshot).

Do you know how i can fix this ?

Thank you,

best,

Laurie

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi,

You can fix by add custom css in Claue > Theme Option > General Layout > Custom CSS

.badge span { width: 70px;}

Best regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Hello,

Perfect !

Thank you harry,

Best,

Laurie

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.