Home Forums Themes Support Claue Check out and Cart page

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Hi admin

Thanks for your support and a purposeful theme. I’m using a plugin named “Ali2Woo” that import products from Aliexpress.com . This plugin calculates shipping costs on product page. And it also appears on the cart page. I’m going to attach some images to show you the details. It shows with the original wordpress theme and many other themes but when I activate the Claue theme and try to add a product in cart then it does not show with the new product added after activating the claue theme but even at that time it show shipping details of the product that was added before activating the theme. It does not show any where like not on popup window that appears at the moment of adding a product. Not showing in the mini cart. Not showing on the cart page. Please do the needful as I want to use this theme only.

Thanks

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi,

This issue because plugin (shipping) doesn’t support Ajax add to cart so i disable Ajax add to cart in Woocommerce > Settings > Products > Display > Add to cart behavior > Uncheck in Ajax fields, it now work well.

Best regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Thanks Herry

You are a life saver…:)

This reply has been marked as private.

Hi,

You can add custom css to fix.

@media only screen and (max-width: 736px) {
      .a2w_to_shipping select {width: 100%;}

}

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Thanks Harry

Its working great.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.