Home Forums Themes Support HelpDesk Color management and Navigation

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hi there,
      some new questions regarding the theme appeared. You can still use the provided login for wordpress.
      1. On the front screen you have the My account button / Login Button. If they’re are not touched at all, the button background is green and the text is dark brown. We need to get the text white.
      2. I’ve learned that the whole theme is controlled by the menu. I can set up the navigation linking to helpdesk or different F.A.Qs. But I don’t see the content.
      For example Engines has a sub navigation where when hitting the link only one of the product should be shown. But it shows no product when clicked. Could you please check this?

Cheers

Kai

Hello Kai,

Thank you for purchase!

1. You can change the text on button to white by add custom CSS in JanStudio > Theme Option > General Layout > Custom CSS

.jas-account-menu a.button { color: #fff; }

2. Can you explain more, when i view your site as guest i saw only empty page

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

2. Can you explain more about issue with navigation?

Best regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

This leads us to another problem. When I publish the whole page (in wordpress the page HomePage is set as start page) it doesnt show the correct page. If you preview the HomePage in the backend you see the correct one and you will also see the problem I have with the navigation not showing the content which its connected to.

Cheers

Kai

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.