Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

Home Forums Themes Support Claue-Shopify Color swatches on Collection page

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      Kimsu
      Support Expired

I have activated the “Enable color swatches on product list” tag on theme settings, but there are no colours on collection pages?

Harry
      Support Expired

Hi,

Could you send me the link where has product with multi colors and the collection. We need more check before give you solution.

Thanks

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Kimsu
      Support Expired
      This reply has been marked as private.
      Harry
      Support Expired

@Foster: please take care this issue.

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Kimsu
      Support Expired

@Harry @foster any updates

Foster
      Support Expired

Hi @Kimsu,

We’re so sorry for the late response, we’ve fixed this issue, please check.

Kimsu
      Support Expired

Thanks!

There is still one problem. If I have cropped picture and I select another variant the load change the aspect ration of the image back to the original. I’m trying to use only square images but at this point, I might need to use some non-square pics.

Foster
      Support Expired

Can you give the URL to take a deeper look at this issue?

Kimsu
      Support Expired
      This reply has been marked as private.
      Kimsu
      Support Expired

BTW Is there an option where the picture can fit completely inside the square?

Foster
      Support Expired

Please change the image size in Theme Customizer / Settings / Catalog image width

Change 270 to 270×270 or smaller size. Because your product image is small, I suggested the right size is 200×200

Kimsu
      Support Expired

Sorry I didn’t get that? Most (All) of the product images are 2048×2048 or higher. Images should be like Limespot app do them. See the pictures

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Foster
      Support Expired

Hi,

Please approve our store access request, we will help you to update the image size to fit inside the square

Foster
      Support Expired

The problem was solved, please check.

Viewing 13 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.