Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

Home Forums Themes Support Claue Currency switcher not working properly

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      anonim87229
      Support Expired

Hello,

In my Claue theme there’s a currency switcher. I see it’s nor working properly. After changing the currency, nothing happens. Can you check why?

anonim87229
      Support Expired

Hello, seems like the button for changing the currency is working again.

I have another problem related to the Claue theme and currency switcher.

My main currency in Woocommerce settings is USD.

The product variable setting is showing the price in Euro (in this case: 2043,75 Euro).

What’s weird:

1. the front-end is showing 451 Euro when currency switcher is set to Euro
      2. the from-end is showing 2044 USD when currency switcher is set to USD (2044 is the rounding of the price, BUT OF EURO, NOT USD).

Currencies are auto updated via Fixer.io.

Can you please check why this happens?

Please see the screenshots.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      anonim87229
      Support Expired

For me it seems like Woocommerce/theme is still seeing the base currency which was before PLN (polish zloty). The currency exchange was around 4-5 times, depending on the currency, so I assume it somehow uses PLN still, but displays another currency.

That also is making a conflict for the coupon codes (when 50 is set as coupon value and USD is main currency in the eshop, it still calculates the coupon value for EUR or USD (calculates from PLN).

Please help me with this.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Harry
      Support Expired

Hi,

1. The currencies switcher fix by uncheck option of Total Cache > Page Cache > Cache SSL (HTTPS) requests

2,3. The issue because the first time you set PLN as default currencies and update rate of other currencies follow PLN. I delete USD currency and create it again set the rate of USD = 1 and update other currencies follow USD.

It now ok.

Kind regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.