Home Forums Themes Support Gecko Disable header top, size guide and social media etc

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Hi,

I am wondering if there is a way to disable the header top (where you have “free shipping over…….” on your sample site).

If not, can I remove the “My account” and “wishlist” buttons on the right side?

Also on the product page, how can I remove the size guide, delivery and return and all those social media buttons?

Is there a way to not show the product as “in stock” since I am using the website as a catalog?

Many thanks,

Ernest

Hi,

Thank you for purchase!

1. You can remove text “Free shipping…” in JanStudio > Theme Option > Header > Header Top > Content Center

2. You can hide my account, wishlist icon by add custom CSS in JanStudio > Theme Option > General Layout > Custom CSS

.jas-action .jas-my-account, .jas-action .cb.chp.hidden-xs { display: none;}

You also can hide wishlist by disable plugin YITH Wishlist

3. You can remove Size Guide and Delivery & Return in JanStudio > Theme Option > WooCommerce > Product Detail Settings > Size Guide + Delivery & Retrun

4. You can remove social share icons by add custom CSS in JanStudio > Theme Option > General Layout > Custom CSS

.entry-summary .social-share { display: none;}

5. You can remove “In Stock” text by add custom CSS in JanStudio > Theme Option > General Layout > Custom CSS

.entry-summary .availability { display: none;}

Best regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Hello,
      i don’t want to make a new topic, because i want to ask the same thing, however what i want is to completely remove the header top bar and not just the text. I have tried adding a custom css code:

.header__top bgbl pl__15 pr__15 {display:none;}

but it didn’t work. Can you assist please?
      Thanks!

P.S: Please note that i want to remove the top header bar bar both for desktop and mobile devices. (in case there is any difference in the tweaks that should be done)

Thanks a lot Harry.

That really helped me out 🙂

@almarinkov:

Your code should be

.header__top.bgbl.pl__15.pr__15 {display:none;}

Best regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

This reply has been marked as private.

@almarinkov: You can change your code to #jas-header { height: 80px !important;}

Best regards

Harry

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.