Home Forums Themes Support Gecko Email after order is complete

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

Dear JanStudy, we noticed that when we change an order to “completed” or “ready” status. The email sent to the buyer have some code which we would like to remove. You can see them in the screenshots:

Thanks and have a nice day

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi,
      Please open file gecko/core/libraries/vendors/woocommerce/templates/emails/email-footer.php and remove the code from line 62 to 117. After that copy this file to your child theme

– Foster

Dear Foester, I found the archive and edited as said but now I can’t find any folder named gecko-child.

Attachments:

Should I upload the gecko-child.zip file and then I’m going to find the folder and be able to drag?

Thanks and sorry for the little knowledge.

Another issue we have noticed, and we think that is after using loco translate, is that the hyperlink from terms and condiciont from the checkout (image 1) is gone. And we have marked in the woocomerce settings (image 2) a correct page.

Any idea why it doesn’t let you click on it as a link?

Thanks again,

FV

Attachments:

I just fixed the issue, deleting lines from php and replacing for old file in the same folder ( email-footer.php with lines to email-footer.php without lines)

gecko/core/libraries/vendors/woocommerce/templates/emails/email-footer.php

Hi FV,

You need create folder “woocommerce” and “emails” to gecko-child and copy file email-footer.php from core theme to child theme

After that you edit file email-footer.php in child-theme that will help you override core theme and your custom file will not be replace after update core theme.

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Long code on email confirmation is not anymore a problem. We solved it just editing gecko/core/libraries/vendors/woocommerce/templates/emails/email-footer.php and keep the modified archive in the same folder (because we don’t have child-theme installed)
      Thanks,

What about the other issue above? How to recover hyperlink of the terms and conditions from checkout?

Have a nice day

Hi,

1. You can use gecko-child include in package you download from ThemeForest.

2. Are you ready now? Could you send us TeamViewerID we will take a look related to term & condition issue.

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.