Home Forums Themes Support Claue Homepage Taking 30-50 Seconds to Load – Intermittent Fault – GoDaddy’s hosting

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

I have run numerous optimisations for images, html, css, php, enabled a caching plugin and reduced the site size as much as I can. I have then run numerous speed tests on the site and there is an ongoing issue with load times for the homepage – sometimes I get a normal page load time of about 2-4 seconds, but more often than not I get page load times of anywhere from 30-50 seconds.

I am wondering if this is a similar issue to my add to cart button taking 30 seconds to load (which is now fixed)?

Please can someone take a look and let me know.

https://www.yaheestore.co.uk/

Just to update this – it was definitely GoDaddy’s hosting that was causing the problem with slow load times and wordpress.

I can only advise anyone to use a different webhost if you have an e-Commerce WordPress site – I can highly recommend SiteGround – since upgrading to them I have experienced up to 50% faster load times and no hangups on pages.

Hi,

80% The speed issue come from your hosting or server. Did you check your server with any another theme? Please try to activate the WC default theme (Storefront) to check.

OK, I will test with a default theme and see if I get the same issue.

I’ll post back my results shortly.

Thank you for understanding, We are alway here to help you, please let us know the result after test.

Just to update this – it was definitely GoDaddy’s hosting that was causing the problem with slow load times and wordpress.

I can only advise anyone to use a different webhost if you have an e-Commerce WordPress site – I can highly recommend SiteGround – since upgrading to them I have experienced up to 50% faster load times and no hangups on pages.

Thank you so much! I will edit the title of this topic, hope this can help more user.

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.