Home Forums Themes Support Claue How Can i add short code here?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Foster 1 year ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

I want to add shortcode (or HTML code) below every image in a single product page.

Please kindly help me where i can add that shortcode to make it appears below the image as seen in attached screenshot.

Help ASAP.

Thank you,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi

You should write a php function add_action for woocommerce_quickview_after_thumbnail

add_action('woocommerce_quickview_after_thumbnail', 'your_function_name');

function your_function_name(){

echo 'html code';

}

Best regards,

Hi Neo Nguyen,

I know nothing about it. Please kindly share me the code and where i can add onto the site.

Much appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi

Please add below code to bottom of function.php in theme. (or child theme if you use child theme)

add_action('woocommerce_quickview_after_thumbnail', 'your_function_name');

echo 'html code';

}

Or provide for me html code, i will add for you.

Best regards,

Here you are

[wpdevart_countdown text_for_day=”Days” text_for_hour=”Hours” text_for_minut=”Minutes” text_for_second=”Seconds” countdown_end_type=”time” end_date=”27-10-2017 23:59″ start_time=”1509111966″ end_time=”0,1,1″ action_end_time=”hide” content_position=”center” top_ditance=”10″ bottom_distance=”10″ ][/wpdevart_countdown]

Hi,
    Here is your code

Cheers,
    Foster

add_action(‘woocommerce_quickview_after_thumbnail’, ‘your_function_name‘);

What name should i change to?

Oh.. I don’t know why below code is appeared whenever i submited reply. It is not my code. Please invistigate.

Hi,

It’s up to you.

Oh.. I don’t know why below code is appeared whenever i submited reply. It is not my code. Please invistigate.

I temporarily removed it. I’m investigating it, please don’t reply this ticket. If you have other questions, please create a new ticket.

Thank you.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘How Can i add short code here?’ is closed to new replies.