Home Forums Themes Support Claue How to add "View Video" button in the Quick Shop overlay

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

Hi Claue support team,

I was wondering how could I add a “View Video” button or the embeded video itself in the Quick Shop Overlay instead of the product image?

Thanks in advance for your usual support!

Best regards,

Leandro.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Leandro,

Please add this code in functions.php file of child theme

Cheers,
      Foster

Thanks for the reply Foster!

It’s working great! Any chance to open the video in a modal box?

Thank you!

Thanks for the reply Foster! It’s working great! Any chance to open the video in a modal box? Thank you!

Or display the embed the video in the “Quick Shop” modal box instead of the product image?

Hi,

Sorry for the late response. You can embed the video in the Quick Shop, please provide me your website URL and a temporary admin account, I will help you do it.

This reply has been marked as private.

Hi Leandro,
      I helped you do the video thumbnail feature, please check.
      Regarding the issue on home 5: Don’t worry, if you more than one product, it will show normally.

Cheers,
      Foster

Thank you very much Foster for the great support!

Best regards,

Leandro.

Thank you for your kind words!

Hope you love our theme and consider give our theme good review and 5 star rating at https://themeforest.net/downloads.

We really appreciate.

Have a great day!

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Hi guys,

Any chance to make it work using vimeo video?

Hi,

Sorry to keep you wait. We don’t have the plan to update this feature update Vimeo.

P/S: Please kindly open up new tickets for additional questions. In general please avoid adding more than one question per ticket to help us give you a quality service and keep things organized and be able to focus on one problem in details

Viewing 9 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.