Home Forums Themes Support Claue-Shopify How to have the search only evaluate product catalogue

Topic Resolution: Resolved

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hi Foster,

What do I need to modify, specifically, so that the search function only returns relevant items from the product catalog.  I do not want it to return articles or posts.

Using  {% unless item.object_type == ‘article’ or item.object_type == ‘page’ %} within the page.liquid file only half works because it then leaves a blank space where that item would be.  I have included an attachment indicating of what I’m referring to when trying to use the unless tag.  (Please ignore the red and orange outlines – they are just temporary as I’m in the process of rebuilding the search results page to look like the attached instead of the Claue default page with no images, no price and just the title and 50 word description).

So basically I need to know how to have the search function only evaluate the product catalogue not the content of the entire site.

Thanks,

Ryan

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Ryan,

Did you solve the problem by yourself? I see you marked this ticket resolved.

Yes Foster, thanks, I figured it out myself then posted the solution in case anyone else had the same question.

Thanks for the reply though…

Ryan

Viewing 1 reply thread

The topic ‘How to have the search only evaluate product catalogue’ is closed to new replies.