Home Forums Themes Support Gecko Image in page title doesn't change

Topic Resolution: Resolved

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Hi,

1) I’m trying to change the image in the page title for the web store, but no matter what I do the old one is still there.

a) The site now:

WebsiteOld image

b) What I’ve changed to:

Site I'm changing in New image

2) Also the text “Visar alla 3…” is very close the the vertical header. Why? (see the image above with the a) “old” image)

Thanks!

Hi,

1. For the shop page you can change page-title background in JanStudio > Theme Option > WooCommerce > General Setting > Page Title Background.

2. you can add custom css code in JanStudio > Theme Options > General Layout > Custom CSS

@media only screen and (max-width: 1280px) {

.result-count-order .jas-container,  .footer__top .jas-container { padding: 0 15px;}

}

Best regards!

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Hi,

Thanks for your quick replay!

1. What size is optimal for the page title images?
      –> I’ve tried several but none so far looks good…

2. The recommended custom CSS didn’t change anything.
      –> as you can see the frame has no space on nor right nor left side. When I try to click on the small down arrow left of “Sort” on the right hand side, the scroll bar appears and the sorting doesn’t work correctly due to that.
      –> what is the correlation between the max width and the max-width in the ccs-script?
      (I tried to change it to 1220px as that’s the max width setting – but it didn’t change anything either)

3. The fixed option for the page title is something I’ve been searching for in other sections, i.e. to be able to have a fixed background in a section anywhere in a page. Is it possible, and in what setting can I find the option?

hi,

1. The size of image for page title background is : 1600 x 350

2. I update custom css in your site.

The max-width in css for full screen of browser width, the max width you in Theme Option is for content of your site layout width.

3. For page title background setting.

–  For Shop category in Products > Category > upload image

– For Blog post in Post > Featured Iamge

– For Shop page and single product page in ThemeOptions > WooCommerce > General Setting > Page Title Background

– For separate page you can setting in Page > Featured image.

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Hi,

1. Super! Thanks!

2. Thanks, but it still looks the same after you did the change (i work with an MacBook Air 13″ if that matters based on the screen).

3. We don’t want a featured image in the separate pages – we have revolution sliders in the top. Also, what I asked was to be able to do the setting to a section, i.e. anywhere in the page not just the page title
      Is there any way, besides when using a featured image?

Hi again,

Tried to remove above answer/question. Due to not being able to make the vertical header option looking good we’ve decided to go with a top header instead. So question no 2 above is not relevant any more.

Question no 3 however is still interesting.

And a question 4:
      I’ve set the header to sticky AND transparent, but the top section (where we’ve a revolution slider) is not working with the transparent option. In your documentation it’s shown a picture of a transparent header (in Header Section). I’ve set margins, boarder, padding all to 0px both for section and column, and full width and full height. Still no transparency. Do I need a CSS-script for this too?

Thanks 🙂

Hi,

3. We have option in page so you can disable page title for separate page.

You can use revolution slider for separate page and choose option full-width for this section

4. You can follow our video to set content under menu

https://monosnap.com/file/nvKkDoeQ2aU1CVCr3k1q0NR1PYTklQ#

Regards

Harry

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.