Home Forums Themes Support Claue Images not appearing after demo data import

Topic Resolution: Resolved

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

Hi, I have installed the theme and imported the demo data but the sample images are not appearing on my website. Kindly help with that and also the first column of my footer is missing. I want to have the website exactly like what is displayed in your live preview. If you find any other issues kindly rectify those also.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi,

All images are just used for preview purpose only. They are not part of the theme and NOT included in the final purchase files.

The issue related to Footer content was fixed, please check.

Thanks. The footer coloumn is visible now. I have another issue. In the product details page if i switch to mobile view the “heart icon” is overlapping the “Add to Cart Button”. Please have a look at the attched screenshot.

Attachments:

Could you tell us which device you’re using? I checked on my phone iPhone 7+ it still work well.

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

My Device is Lenovo K6 Note and browser is chrome.

I have analysed this issue is with only some of the items eg., You can check the product “Grey Beanie”.

Attachments:

Hi,

You can fix by add custom css in Claue > Theme Option > General Layout > Custom CSS

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px) {
      	.cart .yith-wcwl-add-to-wishlist,
      	.variations_form .yith-wcwl-add-to-wishlist {
      		left: auto;
      		right: 0;
      	}
      }

Best regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Thanks the issue is fixed..

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.