Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

Home Forums Themes Support Claue-Shopify issues in claue shopify

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      jakeleben
      Support Expired

Hello,

I am having a lot of issues with customizing the sales pop up ( not randomizing products and not showing up often enough ) and images of variations are repetitive in my theme. Please let me give you store access to fix these issues.

jakeleben
      Support Expired

i need help

Harry
      Support Expired

Hi,

Sorry for late reply.

@Foster
      : please check it.

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

jakeleben
      Support Expired

can someone get on this please ?

thanks

jakeleben
      Support Expired

i have been waiting on the reply for over 2 days now….

jakeleben
      Support Expired

have been waiting for a few days to get this fixed and nobody is helping….

Foster
      Support Expired

Hi @jakeleben,

I’m so sorry for the late response. Can you please explain a little bit more about this issue?

Also, I’ve sent you a store access request, please approve so I can take a deeper look at this and help you solve the problem.

Thank you

jakeleben
      Support Expired

store access accepted. please fix all the issues that I stated, thank you.

Foster
      Support Expired

Hi @jakeleben,

1. Regarding duplicate product image, I’ve set up a sample product here, please check and update to other products https://satinandsin.myshopify.com/admin/products/1986756214881
      2. I’ve checked sale popup function, it’s working normally. Can you please explain a little bit more?
      jakeleben
      Support Expired

you still have not fixed the repeating product images and i need it resolved asap

Foster
      Support Expired

Hi,

We are trying to find a better solution to fix this issue, please kindly stay tuned.

Viewing 10 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.