Home Forums Themes Support Claue Latest post slider on blog

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hi,

I created two categories for my blog : the “blog” category and the “nos artisans” category (the “nos artisans” category includes profiles about the craftsmen selling on our website).

I put the two categories on the main menu of my website and when I go to the blog and to the “nos artisans” pages I can see the latest post slider. However, the latest post slider is the same and doesn’t select posts for the specific category, as you can see attached it’s the same slider in both cases.

I’d like to keep the slider on the “blog” page and delete it on the “nos artisans” page. Can you please help me to do this ?

Many thanks,

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi,

It now our theme doesn’t support select specific articles on latest post slider for separate category

If you want you can hide latest post slider on “nos artisans” by add custom CSS

.category-nos-artisans .jas-blog-slider  { display: none;}
      .category-nos-artisans .posts.mt__60, .category-nos-artisans .sidebar.mt__60 {margin-top: 0;}

Best regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Ok great thank you !!!

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.