Home Forums Themes Support Claue Loco Translate Problems with Translation

Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hi there,

That is not the first time we are translating a theme with the loco translate, but it is the first time we have problem and we don’t know how to solve it. Our main wordpress language should be Lithuanian, so I tried to create a new language for the theme, but it did not work as I expected. It seems that the template or strings the cannot be find I am not able to translate some words (price, related product, quantity, etc.) of the theme. It would be great if you could check it and help us with that.  If you would have any further questions just contact us. I also add some screen shots, but I think it would be better if you could check on our admin panel, so I added login information.

Best wishes,
      Paulius

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

I think I found the solution. Thank you

Hi, I have another problem. A few strings are not translated, could you please take a look?
      Best wishes,
      Paulius

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Ryteirvakare,

Thank you for choosing our theme.

1. These strings “price, related product, quantity, etc.” you can translate in Loco Translate > Plugins > Woocommerce

2. I tried the account you sent but can’t access. If you running theme version lower 1.2.4 please update to latest version and try to translate these string in loco translate > themes > claue

Best regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.