Home Forums Themes Support HelpDesk loops for pages for knowledge base and videos don't work

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

I created a page for Knowledge Base and on for Videos and put the same slug as in Janstudio settings.

Looks like I don’t get items from the demo on the preview.

I get also:  “This option changes the permalink when you use the permalink type as %postname%. Make sure to regenerate permalinks.” But I don’t see what it means by regenerating.

Regards

Hi Eric,

Thank you for purchased our theme, For this case you don’t need to create page with that name, you just need to add category for each knowledge base, like this http://take.ms/cafrd

– Foster

Almost fine!

Just one thing, I created videos as a category and getting started as a sub-category. Inside the sub, I added 2 videos (only sub-category is checked) but on videos category page, I have 2 headers, one for videos and one for the sub with both my 2 videos below.

But I only want my sub-categories visible there (getting started for now).

What did I miss?

Regards

Eric

I found the issue. No need to do video as category like for knowledge base here. Subs are categories here.

Anyway, thanks for your help.

Great to hear that. If you have any other problems please contact us again

– Foster

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.