Home Forums Themes Support Claue Massonary Media Grid doesn't work and there are javascript problems

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author

Hello, it looks like the Masonry Media Grid stop working along with other features, based on Java Scripts… Can you check and make update for Visual Composer and the theme?

Thx, Vlad.

Hi

Did you update woocommerce before this error occurs ?

Please go to plugins and update all plugins, so i can check it for you.

Clear all your browser cache, and system cache if you used them

Best regards,

Did everything before I posted this request. It looks there is a problem with the theme code or there is a conflict with standard plugins. Visual Composer 5.1 didn’t work in BackOffice (I cannot insert any shortcode from editor – selection doesn’t work) and after latest update of the VC (5.4.2) – the issue stays. This is the most critical issue… as I cannot edit or create any new post and this is the same issue for the Masonry Media Grid as it works based on JavaScript as VS.

Thank you for sharing any thought or idea how I can fix it,

Vlad.

I deactivated WooCommerce and all related plugins but still, VisualComposer doesn’t allow to add any item into editor as well as Masonry media Grid doesn’t work.

It looks like there is a conflict between the theme and WordPress.

Thx for helping fixing the issue, Vlad,

Well, if I check Inspector in the browser, each time, when I need to add an object, I get JavaScript error as follows

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘vc_row’ of undefined
      at n.createElement (backend.min.js?ver=5.4.2:3)
      at HTMLDivElement.dispatch (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-position,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-resizable,jqu&load[]=ery-ui-draggable,jquery-ui-button,jquery-ui-dialog,utils,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-ui-tabs,quicktags,jquery-ui-menu,wp-a11y,jque&load[]=ry-ui-autocomplete,backbone,wp-util,plupload,jquery-ui-progressbar,wplink&ver=4.8.2:3)
      at HTMLDivElement.r.handle (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-position,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-resizable,jqu&load[]=ery-ui-draggable,jquery-ui-button,jquery-ui-dialog,utils,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-ui-tabs,quicktags,jquery-ui-menu,wp-a11y,jque&load[]=ry-ui-autocomplete,backbone,wp-util,plupload,jquery-ui-progressbar,wplink&ver=4.8.2:3)
      createElement @ backend.min.js?ver=5.4.2:3
      dispatch @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-position,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-resizable,jqu&load[]=ery-ui-draggable,jquery-ui-button,jquery-ui-dialog,utils,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-ui-tabs,quicktags,jquery-ui-menu,wp-a11y,jque&load[]=ry-ui-autocomplete,backbone,wp-util,plupload,jquery-ui-progressbar,wplink&ver=4.8.2:3
      r.handle @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-position,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-resizable,jqu&load[]=ery-ui-draggable,jquery-ui-button,jquery-ui-dialog,utils,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-ui-tabs,quicktags,jquery-ui-menu,wp-a11y,jque&load[]=ry-ui-autocomplete,backbone,wp-util,plupload,jquery-ui-progressbar,wplink&ver=4.8.2:3

Any idea how one can fix it?

Thx, Vlad.

Hi,

I checked your site and saw you run outdated theme with latest plugin. could you try update theme  and some plugins related to WPML to latest version if still have issue. please try deactivate plugin one by one.

If still have issue please let us know.

Best regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Well, hereby is the result of my analysis:

1. If I have the latest version of the Theme, switch off plugins doesn’t help – cannot find any 3-rd party plugins which affects the issue;
      2. Different versions of plugins give the same result – so, there is no any connection with versions of Visual Composer or Claque Addons;
      3. However, if I use outdated theme with latest plugins:
        1. Masonry Media Grid does work on the front page
        2. Visual Composer still has an issue – I cannot add any element into the content;
        3. Visual Composer can edit objects, if I add them in text editor (switching back to test editor, add shortcode, switch back into the Visual Composer);

So, the bottom line – you have a problem with your latest JavaScript code of the theme, maybe you have a conflict with standard JavaScripts from WordPress (I cannot find any influence from 3-rd party plugins)…

Please fix the issue, for the time being I have to stay with the outdated theme version otherwise your portfolio pages don’t work.

Thx, Vlad.

Just to add more info:

WPML components are the latest – they are highlighted because (like to be updated), I didn’t activate a support license.

Thx, Vlad.

Hi,

I tried to disabled all plugins, switch to default theme and only activate Visual Composer but it still have issue, i also delete Visual Composer and reinstall but the same issue.

I deleted Mansory Media Grid and try create new element but it can’t create because conflict javascript “window.vc_settings_presets is undefined”

Are you using cache services CloudFlare or MaxCDN or anything else? if still have issue please go to your FTP > wp-content > plugins and remove folder js_composer and try reinstall plugin Visual Composer again.

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

You completely crashed my site… well, hope it helps.

I already did this with Visual Composer, I’ve got the same issues. I think, the best scenario is to use a clean WordPress installation but  I am not sure, as this is JavaScript conflict…

Do you know why I got diuble ot even tripple images in the db. 3h before it wasn’t the case…

I’m sorry about it 🙁

I saw you use plugins: Enable Media Replace, Media Library Categories, Save & Import Image from URL maybe this create triple image in the db.

I checked on my local, dev site but don’t have issue like yours, no customer of us have same issue like yours. I think this problem have when you update WordPress. Could you try backup your database and install on fresh WordPress or try this to downgrade WordPress http://dominiquej.com/how-to-downgrade-wordpress-to-previous-version/

Harry

Well, I did my test as follows:

1. I clean up (reset word press db) and setup the theme;
      2. After clean setup, it works well.

So, it is unclear what happened, but I just would like to point out it works on the clean install of WordPress and thus the issue is closed.

Thank you, Vlad.

Thank you for info Vlad

If you facing with any issue feel free contact us again for support.

Have a nice day!

Harry

Viewing 12 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.