Home Forums Themes Support Claue Mobile Input Resize Error on your demo and my site both.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

MAJOR MOBILE RESIZE ISSUE

Every time a user uses any menu on mobile that transitions into the native iphone scroll menu the site will not return to its mobile size and both the left and right side are cut off. The entire checkout screen does this on your demo even when you go to put any name or fill in any blank.

Go to checkout > click on text area to enter name > enter text > hit done > the site will nor reduce back down to original size and both sides of the site are now clipped off. Again it does this on your current demo as well as my current version site.

This has ended up making me pull my site because of so many complaints. This seems small but, has a major impact at checkout. This has to be fixed as fast as possible for the sake of every person who has purchased this. That’s a sales killer, I am finding out the hard way.

Because this is happening on your demo as well all you need to do is look at your own example, please dont hold this ticket up waiting for my credentials.

Thank you for looking into this matter, please let me know if this can or can’t be fixed and when. I am waiting on launching for this error to be fixed…

I have included a before and after screenshot directly from my phone on your demo.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi,
      Hi,

You can fix by add below code to Claue > Theme Option > General Layout > Custom CSS

@media only screen and (max-width: 736px) {
      input[type="text"],
      input[type="tel"],
      input[type="email"],
      input[type="password"]   {
      font-size: 16px !important;
      }}

Regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Yup, that worked. I found the 16px solution this morning and i want sure how to best implement it. This css works great, thanks.

This covers some other miscellaneous select boxes.

@media only screen and (max-width: 736px) {
        input[type=”text”],
        input[type=”tel”],
        input[type=”email”],
        input[type=”password”],
        select
        { font-size: 16px !important; }
        }

Yes, the code you give correct.

Regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.