Home Forums Themes Support Gecko mobile version different from the mobile preview

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

1a) The preview of the mobile version is different from what the mobile version actually is. In the mobile version my logo,“Magellan art gallery”, does not appear (the sample text “Gecko” appears instead, in grey color). I would like to put  my logo, and settle it  in white and well visible like it is in the desktop version.
      1b)I really like the Indonesian  map that I put on the background and it looks nice on the desktop version. But why it is so bad in the mobile? It looks like it is zoomed.  How can I fix it?

2)     Can you tell me how to change the content at the bottom of each page (footer?), the one in black where is written the sample text “GECKO” and the sample Australian address. I want to write there my company address and my other  data. I cannot find it on wordpress, can you tell me, please?

3)     On the upper left part of each page there is, barely visible,  the usual  3 lines sign of the Menu, and on the up right side there are the signs of the search, the account user and the cart. But they are in black, and very little, how can I change their  color in white or another light color?

4)     In the product quick view, there is just the picture, there isn’t  product title and neither the description. It is possible to make them visible? And in case, it is possible to hide the quick view option completely?

5)     The website is too slow, how can I speed up? Can you check the pug in that slow it down and delete them? Or please, if it depends on other things can you tell me?

Hi,

1. Please go to JanStudio > Theme Option > Header > Logo Retina and upload your logo

b. Because your map is landscape mode on desktop and on mobile it in portrait mode so it can’t work same as on desktop

2. Please go to Appearance > Widgets > and change Footer#1-Footer#5

3. a. Please go to JanStudio > Theme Option > Header > Menu Icon and upload your photo to replace 3 lines

b. Please add below code to change icons color

@media only screen and (min-width: 1025px) {
      .jas-action a {color: #fff}
      }

4. Please go to Theme Option > WooCommerce > Product Listing Setting > and change hover style

you can remove quick view by add custom code in JanStudio > Theme Option > General Layout > Custom CSS

.btn-quickview { display: none !important;}

5. Please install one more Autoptimize

Kind regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Thank you very much, I made progresses.

I still have some questions:

1) I woud like to keep the default menu icon (the three lines),  I only would like to change its color in white, could you please tell me what is the right code to paste?
      1b) How to set the color of the icons (menu, search, account user, cart) in white also on mobile version?

2. About the map, I do not know what is portrait mode or landscape mode. Could you please give me some pratical instruction to make the map look good on mobile?

3) How to set 3 or 4 column of products  instead of 2 in the page?

thank you a lot for your help

Hi,

1. a. Please copy file layout-x.php as the header layout running on your site from gecko > views > header to gecko-child > views > header (you need create 2 new folders in gecko-child)

and change icon name from “hamburger-black.svg” to “hamburger-white.svg”

b. Please change prev code to

.jas-action a {color: #fff;}

It will apply for both desktop and mobile

2. Hi landscape mode in horizontal rectangle and portrait mode is vertical rectangle.

3. Please go to Theme Option > WooCommerce > Product Listing Settings and change Number of Columns

Kind regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.