Home Forums Themes Support Claue Need Claue theme support

This topic contains 76 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  MSehdev 1 day, 22 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi,

The product image size will be improve your site score and site speed.

You can change product image to bigger size for better image quality. 370 x 493 and regenerate again, that will help to improve site speed and also keep product quality.

Best regards

Hi,

In new version of WooCommerce they move the config for image size in Appearance > Customize > WooCommerce > Product Image.

Please check our current setting for product image http://take.ms/ZQx6v

Best regards

Hi,

This issue relate to Stripe payment it doesn’t show button.

Please check setting of Stripe.

Best regards

Hi Mohit,

Thank you for purchase one more license. Did you try delete all products imported from sample data and try import your product again.

Make sure products your export from other site were published.

Please refer some topic https://www.google.com/search?q=woocommerce+import+product+doesn%27t+work&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-ab

Best regards

Hi Harry,

Thanks a lot for your quick response. Your quick and excellent customer support and your excellent theme is the reason I bought another license and I will be buying more in future, although I would keep on requesting you to add a MegaMenu made by you guys in your theme. 🙂

I did delete the products twice and tried to import them again. Actually, it imported and displayed only 8 products the first time and around 22 products the second time. There are a total of 44 products on the old site. I have sent you the admin link in my earlier message. Since the new site was not displaying all the products, I deleted them.

The image sent in my earlier message is what I am getting now. I have not tried to import them the third time because I want to know why the new site is showing 60 products and not displaying them.

Thanks & regards

Mohit

Hi Mohit,

I tried setup Store and update WooCommerce database on old site after that I export and import to new site. It now work well but my internet it now slow. Could you try export and import again.

Best regards

Hi mohit,

Could you please try increase PHP time limit to 3000 by add below code to wp-config.php and try import again

set_time_limit(3000);

Best regards

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 77 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.