Home Forums Themes Support Gecko No hover zoom, and product page looks completely different

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

Hi,

I choose the product page style, which shows the photos of the product in the top, but it looks completely different from the demo.

the problems: 1. it only shows one photo at a time, and its on the side.

2. no zoom when Hover, even thought I ENABLED “zoom” in the settings menu.

3. The arrow for right and left are not square, the shape of the arrow is not ok.

and also, the filter of the products appears on the footer from some reason??.

I dont want you to access my site and start edit the code or something. I want this to work out of the box as it should!

It doesnt make sense that every little thing, I need your support. I cant work like this.

If you cant make this theme work, without you having to enter my website with my password for every little thing, then refund me the money. I cant be dependent on you for everything I do.

• This topic was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by barziv4.
      • This topic was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by barziv4.
      This reply has been marked as private.

Ok after playing with the theme.

The zoom not working – it only worked on SIMPLE products with normal layout. But the page still doesnt look like the demo.

and as for the  filter showing in the footer – that happens only when using the child theme, when using the normal theme its ok

should I not use the child theme?

• This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by barziv4.

Hi,

1. We checked on our theme zoom still work with variable product, it only have problem with product with gallery color swatch.

2. If you don’t modify any code you don’t need use child theme. Problem with sidebar on child theme you can go to Appearance > Widgets and re arrange widget to correct sidebar, we don’t why this bug have for along time but WordPress they don’t fix.

Regards.

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Hi,

1. The product page looks deifferent from demo , why is that? how to fix it?

and also if the zoom doesnt work with gallery color swatch what should I do? all my products are like this, is the plugin guy will fix this as well?

This reply has been marked as private.

Hi,

We are sorry for late reply and inconvenience you have.

We are working to fix issue and release update in 1-2days later  with other tasks.

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Hi,

we released update version, pls update theme and openswatch plugin to latest version to fix issue.

Best regards

Harry

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.