Home Forums Themes Support Gecko Out of stock feature

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

It is from one of my friends who got it on his webshop. https://kukuk.dk/mayflowers-3

As you can see the one to the left, and the one in the middle got the “Læg i kurv” (Transferred to: add to cart). The one to the right got “Se produkt” (Transferred to: see product).
      The one “See product” got this button because it is out of stock, but if you enter the product they got a button named “Få besked når varen er på lager” (Transferred to: Get a message when the product is on stock). If the user click on this, they get the possibility to receive an e-mail when the product is back on stock, and also sign up for the company e-mail list.

• This topic was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Knudsen.
      This reply has been marked as private.

Hi,

1. I have just checked it still working normal, please check again

2. Please give me mailchimp account to check

3. Done

4. Done

1) The namefield does still show even do I select it not to.
          2) The button should not be green, but the color that is used thought the whole page 🙂

Hi,

1. It was fixed

2. What do you mean?

BTW, I don’t have solution for feature add checkbox to check mailchimp subscription, Sorry about that 🙁

Hello Foster,

What I mean is this button:

It should instead be this color, like the rest of the page:

Hmm, well… I know it can be done, sense my friend is able to gather e-mails thought his feature, and the e-mail gathering was also a main part of the feature sense it should help us collecting valueble marketing. This really is a key element of the feature 🙁

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.