Home Forums Themes Support Claue Product Bundle causing non logged in user checkout problems + others

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Two issues;

One – The lookbook when using a mobile phone in portrait mode, clicking on some of the pin elements causes the pop ups to open half off the screen and you cant see the products properly.

This occurs on your demo site also for the masonry layout (middle lookbook option)

Two – When enabling the Product bundle plugin with your theme, I get the issues in the attached pictures. Where a user is not logged in (guest) they get a Internal Server Error 500 on the checkout page and it doesnt load properly, it stops after the image/description on the right for your cart items (first item).

Logged in users do not get this issue and it functions correctly and they can complete the transaction and get results back for postage information.

If I disable the plugin, no issues at all – except the mini image no longer shows, even though it loaded in the network info – but checkout can complete.

I get the following error in my error_log file when its enabled (AWS instance – bitnami wordpress);

[Mon Oct 02 01:01:32.835330 2017] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 10872:tid 140234071734016] [client 172.31.xx.xxx:33501] AH01071: Got error ‘PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_permalink() on boolean in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/wpa-woocommerce-product-bundle/includes/woocommerce/checkout/review-order.php:65\nStack trace:\n#0 /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-core-functions.php(205): include()\n#1 /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-template-functions.php(1593): wc_get_template(‘checkout/review…’, Array)\n#2 /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(298): woocommerce_order_review(”)\n#3 /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(323): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array)\n#4 /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)\n#5 /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/themes/claue/core/libraries/vendors/woocommerce/templates/checkout/form-checkout.php(61): do_action(‘woocommerce_che…’)\n#6 /opt/bitnami/apps/w…\n’, referer: https://www.xxxxxxxxxx.com/cart/

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      This reply has been marked as private.

Hi Damiafaw,

1. I help you fix issue related to plugin WPA WooCommerce Product Bundle.

2. I help you change config of some pin to make it work on mobile. With some pin on right of photo you should config popup position on the left, and you also can change the width of popup to make it fit on mobile device http://take.ms/pyScq

Best regrards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Thanks – in relation to the product bundle issue (working well now for the checkout for non logged in users so far), what was the issue, will it part of the next patch/update?

Thanks

Also, do you know when the issue of the terms and conditions on the checkout page will be fixed…where it doesnt contain the VC row formatting at the top and bottom?

Hi there,

We have fixed all issues in our core theme. A new version will be released soon, please stay tuned.

Thank you

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.