Home Forums Themes Support Gecko Product Images and Thumbnail Issue

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hi,

I am having issue with the product images. I don’t know if it is the size of my uploaded images or the “hard crop” feature but it shows the product layout incorrectly.
      images

How can I correct that? Because when it is cropped, the gallery is not fully visible and if I click below the main product image it clicks on a different gallery picture.

Thank you,

Erick

Sorry,

The image on the right shows how it should appear and the image on the left is the issue. When I hover over the image on the left the “right or left” arrows show below the picture not on the picture.

For the best display you should upload images have same resolution or dimension ( width/height). WooCommerce have feature help you “hard crop” image but your image ( square, horizontal rectangle, vertical rectangle) “hard crop” can’t make these images equal, it only can make image have same resolution or dimension equal.

Best regards!

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Thank you for your quick response. That makes a lot of sense. After messing around with the images I found that making all of the images square would make it look the best. I appreciate the help!

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.