Home Forums Themes Support Claue Product Import/Export with images and swatch options

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hi,

I am trying to do a pretty big import / export. But it seems I cannot add in the Product Swatches Galleries and the Product image into my CSV. I have over 1000 products with different colour variants to import. Is there a way to import and export these image fields as a URL, right now we’ve installed the All Import/All Export Pro tool to do the exports but the best we can do is an ID, which is not possible to monitor when we have this many images.

I also need the variations as a field so that I can add in the SKU – since the SKU differs from colour to colour.

Thanks,
      Tuyen

Hi Tuyen,
      You mean: you want to import over 1000 products included the attributes of those products?

Yes, in the Claue theme there is an option to add a gallery to each variation (ie blue, red, pink) so we have 3 images for blue, 3 images for pink etc. and 3 different SKU’s for these colours. But when I try to export the current data it doesn’t not give me a URL where I can paste in my image URL.

I want to clear your idea, are you using one of our theme?

p/s: if you are Vietnamese please talk in vnese, it would be great for us to understand your idea.

Hi,

I’m understand this matter, I will research and find the solution and get back you soon. It would be great if you send me a copy of Import & Export plugin.

Thank you

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.