Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

Home Forums Themes Support Claue-Shopify Product Page Showing All Product Variant Images

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      joebrick
      Support Expired

Hello,

My store sells apparel products which have Color, Size, and Gender variations. On the product pages it shows a thumbnail for every variation so for example it shows 5 white shirts, 5 black shirts, 5 gray shirts, etc. It does this since each white shirt come in 5 size options so its treating each one as it own individual product to show.

I would like for it to only show each color only once. It is not providing a very good user experience showing so many duplicate images.

Is there any fix for this issue?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Foster
      Support Expired

Hi,

Sorry for the late response. I have sent you a store access request, please check and approve so I can take a deeper look at this issue and help you solve.

Thank you

joebrick
      Support Expired

Hello,

Thank you! I have granted access. Please let me know if you need anything else from us. Thanks again for your assistance!

Foster
      Support Expired

Hi Joe,

Please see this image to see the solution

https://www.evernote.com/l/AW4056wKPIJISoiOrZSo74VoJLKRD-y7kCE

joebrick
      Support Expired

That is not the best solution. If we just remove the variant images then when a customer selects a color it will not show the color. If you select a color from the drop down menu it usually will bring up that colored product as the main image. For instance if I select the blue shirt option it shows the blue product variant. However, with your solution that will not longer be the case. The user will select a color and then the main image will stay the same, the white default product. Which is not a great user experience. There has to be a way to not show all the variant images as thumbnails while still keeping the variant images and allowing the user to see the color they select.

Foster
      Support Expired

Hi,

I understood your situation, I will discuss with our dev team to find solution to fix this issue. I will get back to you soon with any updates on this.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.