Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

Home Forums Themes Support Claue Question about Mobile Code and Customization

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      rankelvin
      Support Expired

Hello,

For mobile view. Is the theme optimized for mobile first? Sometimes, it seems that mobile parts are not aligned.

Should I add custom code for every modification that I’d like to do? I’m not sure how to modify certain parts of the theme, but I have added code to delete padding.

For example, I have deleted the padding that was left at the top from MetaSlider, so the slider looks nice, but it’s small. That’s good for now, but what do I add if I would like mobile only customization? I’ve tried different code for mobile only and it doesn’t work.

I would like to center the categories widget, information, and quick links widgets. Could you help me with that? 🙂

Thanks,

Kelvin

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Harry
      Support Expired

Hi Rankelvin,

Our theme optimized for mobile but not mobile first.

to customize for mobile please add below code to Claue > Theme Option > General Layout > Custom CSS

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px) {
      #jas-footer .widget {text-align: center;}
      }

Please add your custom code for mobile inside @media only screen and (max-width: 767px) { your code…}

Kind regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

rankelvin
      Support Expired

Thanks Harry!!

Is there any way to center the footer widgets?

Harry
      Support Expired

I give you code to center widget on mobile

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px) {
      #jas-footer .widget {text-align: center;}
      }

Kind regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.