Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

Home Forums Themes Support Claue Reply To: Overlapping products on INFINITE SCROLL and LOAD MORE

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      vintagevibe.ca
      Support Expired

From previous ticket, provided login info for you. Note – issue is only visible on a real mobile device, not in developer mode in a browser or mobile emulator on desktop.

Thanks.

——

Hi,

Thank you for give us 5 stars rating.

Can you send me admin account to check? I still see lazyload image effect on your site.

Kind regards
      Harry
      Premium WordPress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Following up on this ticket:

Posted this on Envato, screenshot in attachemen, gave 5 STARSt:

Side note: This is the BEST support I have ever had on any Envato Market purchase, and I have subscriptions to Elementor, Jetpack and Woocommerce services/products. And your support is better than ALL them – thank you kindly.

<hr />

I had this issue early on and you helped me fix by disabling accelerations/lazy load setting on Jetpack.

This issue has returned, and as you can see from attachment I have kept same jetpack settings. I thought it was a plugin, so I disabled all except yours, and it did not work. I only added one POS sale plugin and even after uninstalling and going back to previous backup prior to install, it still did not work.

Note it is fine on desktop.

Thank you.

Harry
      Support Expired

Hi,

I try account you sent but can’t access. Can you check it again.

Kind regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.