Home Forums Themes Support Gecko Reset Password 'Save' Button Disabled

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author

Hi Guys –

Great theme and this is my first real issue:

My users currently can’t change their passwords as the ‘Save’ button on the reset password page is greyed out as soon as a character is entered in the first password box. This doesn’t happen in the password verification box.

Pretty urgent! Please help 🙂

p.s. I’m running Gecko 1.6.3.

Cheers,

Louisa

Hi,
      I have checked, everything is good http://take.ms/v4YCv Could you please explain a little bit more?

Hi Foster! Thanks for your quick reply.

Yes if you use that form it’s fine. It’e when you request a password change via the ‘forgotten password’ link.

The email you receive links to a page (which looks a little askew to me too – the input boxes don’t line up) that has the faulty ‘Save’ button.

Cheers,

Louisa

Here’s a screenshot!

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Can you give me the link go to that page?

This reply has been marked as private.

It’s so strange, I can’t access that page.

Hi,

I’m guessing it has something to do with the token used in the password reset.

You can duplicate the issue if you go into my website and create a new account, then request a new password. It will be sent to your email address and then you’ll come across the issue. I have had multiple users have the same issue in the last few days.

I did it before, but I can’t reproduce the issue. For this case, please give me Teamviewer, I will connect to your PC to check.

This reply has been marked as private.

I tried but I did not receive any email

Ah, the email takes about 10-20 minutes for some reason. Give it some time and it will come through.

Hi,

The problem with styling was fixed.

Regarding the first problem (save button) please see this image http://take.ms/gas4j

Hi! Thanks for the formatting fix and the heads-up re the <script> issue. I removed all of the Google Analytics code just to see if that would fix the issue, but the Save button is still disabled, so it hasn’t fixed the problem.

Hi Foster, just waiting for your reply, the issue with the Save button being disabled on password change has not been solved. Please see my previous reply.

Hi again,

just letting you know that I have resolved my issue, by disabling the Mailchimp for Woocommerce plugin. It was the culprit.

Hi,

Sorry for late reply. This time is our New year holiday so the respond time will delay.

Glad to hear you solve the issue.

If you have any issue don’t hesitate to contact us again for support.

Have a nice day!

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Viewing 16 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.