Home Forums Themes Support Gecko Search overlay converts special characters to HTML

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

When I search, I get a error that I, as a fairly novice frontender, have a hard time debugging. I hope my explanation is okay.

1. I type in something in the search input field and instead of pressing ‘enter’, I select the suggested search result via the dropdown.
      2. Upon selecting a search result, the input field is populated with the entire title of the search result, but it seems like the input field converts special characters to HTML. I’ve tried to illustrate it via the screenshot below.

Naturally, I would the input field to NOT convert the special characters to HTML. Hope someone can help me (:

Hi there,

Can you please give us your website URL?

The screenshots are from a site currently under development and therefore hidden behind a deactivated frontend. If you provide me with your IP address, I’ll grant you access.

This reply has been marked as private.

Please give me your website URL

Your website has enabled offline mode, so please give me a temp admin account to check

Hi,

I want to hot fix for you, but your site is cached on your server or somewhere that I can not disable it, Maybe you DNS your domain via Cloudflare, if so please enable Development mode

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.