Home Forums Themes Support Claue Set Variable Subscription Price to Display under Product on Homepage

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author

Hi Harry,

I am trying to get the Variable Subscription Price to Display under Product on Homepage.

Left Image is the one I am talking about. It is a Variable Subscription, the one next to it is a Simple Subscription

I hope you can do the same as the right hand image which is a variable product for Water £30, which you get the amount to be displayed.

Many Thanks and appreciate all your help.
      Kind Regards,
      Rizwan

Hi Rizwan,

For this case, please contact to plugin author. This generate by plugin.

Kind regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Hi Harry,

Like with before you created some code, please see @

Getting the Price to appear in text box

Which enabled the price to appear. Can we not use a similar method to get the price here to appear as we did before?
      Would appreciate your help.
      Kind Regards,
      Rizwan

Hi Rizwan,

They’re different way. On prev topic just plugin Name of price but now it control by one more plugin subscription.

Kind regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Hi Harry, Ok yes, I understand. See what plugin dev say. Many thanks.

Kind Regards,

Rizwan

Hi Harry,

Have been in touch with Plugin developers and they have said the following below:

Essentially: “… This actually is something that is controlled by the theme. “

I hope we can come to a solution for this.
      Appreciate all your help.
      Kind Regards.
      Rizwan

—————————————————————————————————————
      Sent: 15 April 2019 16:09
      To: sd187
      Subject: Re: Need to get Variable Subscription Price to be displayed on Home screen under product
      Hey Rizwan,

Thanks for reaching out to Prospress!

I understand you’d like to change the display for product pricing on your homepage. This actually is something that is controlled by the theme. You can change it with a customization. Per WooCommerce’s support policy, we do not customize our product or provide support for customizations, so we won’t be able to help you with this customization. If you’d like, we have a list of developers we recommend and we can send you that list.

Let us know if you have any further questions

Thanks,
      Sarah

You can now change the products & coupons on a subscription, with AutomateWoo!

In other exciting news – Prospress is now formally contributing to WooCommerce core.

How would you rate my reply?
      Great    Good    Not Good

{#HS:826902935-30364#}

On Sat, Apr 13, 2019 at 8:23 AM PDT, sd187 <[email protected]> wrote:Ticket Subject
      Need to get Variable Subscription Price to be displayed on Home screen under product
      Ticket Description
      Hi,

Need to get Variable Subscription Price to be displayed on Home screen under product.
      I have had a request to Theme Developer and they shave suggested to contant yourslives.

Please see the thread @

Set Variable Subscription Price to Display under Product on Homepage

I hope you can help with this.
      Many Thanks
      Rizwan

Hi Rizwan,

This control by 2 plugins Subscribe and Name of price. Theme can’t control this. Please contact between 2 plugins author.

Kind regards

Harry

Hi Harry,

Been in touch with Name your Price plugin develop ans they suggested to set Minimum price, which fixed the isssue and now shows the price on Home page – Water by month max2 @ https://ipac.donate.studio/

When you click on Donate Now  for Water by month max2 you will see:

You helped me with carriage (line break)  return for text. However looking at it now, the text below the text box
      / every month I would like to remove, since I have the price already on page above the text box. However when you remove can you please leave a break space.

And if possble can you add a break space also for all my other variable products i. e Where Most Needed:

After the text box. Since the Add to cart Button is very close to the text box 10.00 and a carriage return / break space would look better. I hope you can help with this.

Many Thanks and appreciate all your help.
      Kind Regards,
      Rizwan

Hi Rizwan,

Please add more custom CSS code

form.cart:not(.variations_form) > .nyp,
      .nyp {
      	margin-bottom: 30px;
      }
      .entry-summary .subscription-details.subscription-terms {
      	display: none;
      }

Kind regards

Harry

Please add more css code

table.variations td.value {
      	border: none;
      	padding: 0;
      	display: block;
      }
      table.variations td.value select {
      	-webkit-appearance: initial;
      	-moz-appearance: initial;
      	appearance: initial;
      	background: transparent;
      	border: 1px solid #999;
      }
      table.variations td.label {
      	font-weight: bold;
      	display: block;
      }

Regards

Harry

Hi Harry,

Wow that’s amazing and works really well, with space and drop down.
      Really appreciate your help with this.

Many Thanks once again.
      Kind Regards,
      Rizwan

Hi Harry,

I viewed on Mobile and got:

The ADD TO CART is just below the screen, but need user needs to scroll. However if the user did not know, then he would not be able to add to cart.

Is it possible for mobile devices to remove one of the spaces from / between:
      Water by month max2

Donation Fund

If this space can be removed and I can check how it looks on the mobile and if the button appears to add to cart.

Appreciate all your help with this.
      Kind Regards,
      Rizwan

Please add more code

@media only screen and (max-width: 736px) {
      table.variations {
      	margin: 0 0 20px;
      }
      .product_title {
      	margin-bottom: 0 !important;
      }
      .jas-wc-single .entry-summary > :not(:last-child), .product-quickview .entry-summary > :not(:last-child) {
      	margin-bottom: 0;
      }
      form.cart:not(.variations_form) > .nyp, .nyp {
      	margin-bottom: 20px;
      	width: 100%;
      }}

Regards

Harry

Hi Harry,

Many Thanks for the code, it works really well for the monthly price.

Thank you.

However when I select a variable price like below then it looks like:

If you can make some more space for these cases for mobile, like the first screenshot, that would be great.
      Appreciate your help as always,
      Kind Regards,
      Rizwan

Hi Rizwan,

Please add more code

@media only screen and (max-width: 736px) {
      .product-variable.db.mb__20 {
      	margin-bottom: 0;
      }
      .variations {
      	margin-bottom: 20px;
      }
      .woocommerce-variation-price .price {
      	margin-bottom: 10px;
      }
      .btn-quickview::after {
      	display: none;
      }}

Kind regards

Harry

Hi Harry,

Sorry for the delay, tried and works really well.
      Many Thanks for your help and continued support.
      Much Appreciated,
      Kind Regards,
      Rizwan

Viewing 15 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.