Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

Home Forums Themes Support Claue-Shopify Site went blank after installing Dynamic pricing and brands add-on plugins

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      digit01
      Support Expired

Hello,

I installed the plugins below and the site went blank.

WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing & Discounts
      YITH WooCommerce Brands Add-on

I deactivated the plugins and it’s still the same

After setting WP_DEBUG to true I got the error below:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function jas_claue_schema_metadata() in /home/citytbuu/farmarena.com.ng/wp-content/themes/claue/header.php:18 Stack trace: #0 /home/citytbuu/farmarena.com.ng/wp-includes/template.php(722): require_once() #1 /home/citytbuu/farmarena.com.ng/wp-includes/template.php(671): load_template(‘/home/citytbuu/…’, true) #2 /home/citytbuu/farmarena.com.ng/wp-includes/general-template.php(41): locate_template(Array, true) #3 /home/citytbuu/farmarena.com.ng/wp-content/themes/claue/page.php(8): get_header() #4 /home/citytbuu/farmarena.com.ng/wp-includes/template-loader.php(78): include(‘/home/citytbuu/…’) #5 /home/citytbuu/farmarena.com.ng/wp-blog-header.php(19): require_once(‘/home/citytbuu/…’) #6 /home/citytbuu/farmarena.com.ng/index.php(17): require(‘/home/citytbuu/…’) #7 {main} thrown in /home/citytbuu/farmarena.com.ng/wp-content/themes/claue/header.php on line 18

Kindly help look into this.

Harry
      Support Expired

Hi,

Thank you for choose our theme.

Sorry because inconvenience. Could you send me your site FTP account as check in “Set as private reply”. We need more check before give you solution.

Thanks

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

digit01
      Support Expired

Thanks Harry,

One of the plugins was compromised, that was the issue.

I reinstalled the theme and everything works fine now, thanks.

Harry
      Support Expired

You’re welcome.

Have a nice day!

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.