Home Forums Themes Support Claue Slider Fix

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Harry 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi Harry,

Hope you are fine. 🙂

The problem that I have with the slider is when I take a product in the slider and move that to the left or right, it goes back when I leave it!

How can I make it like other site in this video?

This really has a bad UX effects to the users who want to pass the slider faster to check other products!

Rahim Vaziri
    CEO & Founder at Look.ir

Hi Rahim,

This issue of slider js code, on the site you show they set 4 products per slide, on our theme we set only 1 product per slide.

If you want to change please copy file number in claue > core > libraries > vendors > woocommerce > templates > single-product > related.php and up-sells.php to claue-child > woocommerce > single-product

and change number of slidesToScroll: 1

Best regards

Hi Harry,

I copied the file that you said to the claue-child > woocommerce > single-product and when I opened them to edit them I found that the value of them is 1.

I changed the values but nothing changes.

Rahim Vaziri
    CEO & Founder at Look.ir

AceIDE is installed if you want to have a look.

Rahim Vaziri
    CEO & Founder at Look.ir

Hi Rahim,

Sorry the change i suggest apply for related products, for product slider on homepage, please copy file loop-start.php claue > core > libraries > vendors > woocommerce > loop to claue-child > woocommerce > loop

And add code to line 73 “slidesToScroll”: 6

Best regards

Hi Harry,

I think we are misunderstanding again. 🙁

All the problem that I have with the slider on the homepage is when I take a product via mouse and swipe it, when I leave it, it goes one or two slides back, I want it to stay where I leave it like the other site that I show you.

If I change the value of slidestoscroll to 6 in the mentioned file, the user even cannot read them!

Check this video.

Rahim Vaziri
    CEO & Founder at Look.ir

Hi Rahim,

This issue have same with the Js library at http://kenwheeler.github.io/slick/

I think not much user drag by mouse on desktop to view product, because the slider auto and user can click on arrow to view

Best regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.