Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

Home Forums Themes Support Gecko Some questions

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      fomorenom
      Support Expired

Good morning,

I have several questions that I would like to ask you

1. How can I change the colour of the number of things I have added to the cart?

2. I have a button to add to the cart on the side of the page that I cannot remove. How can I remove it? It only appears when the actual “Add to Cart” button disappears.

3. I would like the “additional information” tab not to be shown as a link if I do not have a description of an item.

4. In the footer of the page I cannot remove the colour at the bottom of the page where the copyright says.

5. When I move my mouse over the “my account” icon, there is a line between “my account” and “disconnect” that is very thick, can I make it thinner?

6. When I get the sidebar with the items added to the cart, I would like that when I click on the image, I don’t remove the item from the cart, but return you to the item page. I would also like if possible to add a delete cart button to the left of the image.

7. I would like to remove the download section from my account page.

8. There is a way to remove the phrase before the add button that says “In stock”.

Thank you very much in advance.

Attached are captures of each of the questions with their corresponding numbers.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      fomorenom
      Support Expired

I attach the other images

Attachments:
      Harry
      Support Expired

Hi Fomorenom,

Thank you for choosing our theme.

1. You can change number by add below code to JanStudio > Theme Option > General Layout > Custom CSS

.jas-icon-cart .count {
      	color: #fff;
      }

and change #fff with your color

2. Please go to JanStudio > Theme Option > WooCommerce > Product Detail Settings > Sticky Add To Cart > Off

3. Please edit product and open tab Attributes uncheck in “Visible on the product page” https://prnt.sc/v8s8r7

4. please add below code o JanStudio > Theme Option > General Layout > Custom CSS

.footer__bot {
      	background: none !important;
      }

5. Please add custom CSS code

.jas-my-account ul li:not(:last-child) {
      	border-bottom: 0.5px solid #eee;
      }

6,7. Please add custom CSS code

.jas-mini-cart .remove, .widget_shopping_cart .remove {
      	position: relative;
      	width: 30px;
      	opacity: 1;
      	margin-right: 5px;
      	float: left;
      }
      .woocommerce-MyAccount-navigation-link.woocommerce-MyAccount-navigation-link--downloads {
      	display: none;
      }

8. Please go to WooComerce > Settings > Products > Inventory and follow this https://prnt.sc/v8sn0e

Kind regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

fomorenom
      Support Expired

Good morning,

First of all, I would like to thank you for the speed with which you responded to all the questions raised.

I would like to ask you some more questions:

1. In the mobile view, I would like to align the icons on the right with the logo of the website.

2. In the mobile view, only on the home page, there is a margin that I would like to remove.

3. When I click on the mini-cart, I would like to be able to change the texts in the photo to black.

Thank you very much again.

Attachments:
      fomorenom
      Support Expired

Upload again the picture 3

Attachments:
      Harry
      Support Expired

Hi,

Please add below code to Claue > Theme Option > General Layout > custom CSS

@media (min-width: 767px) {
      .boxed .jas-container .jas-container {
      	padding: 0;
      }
      .header-5 .jas-branding {
      	padding: 15px 0 15px;
      }}
      .jas-mini-cart .checkout, .widget_shopping_cart .checkout,
      .jas-push-menu h3 {
      	color: #222;
      }

Kind regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

fomorenom
      Support Expired

Thank you very much for everything, you have helped me a lot.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.