Home Forums Themes Support Gecko Some questions

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hi,

I am not an expert in wordpress, and need lot of help installing gecko.

1. After installing gecko, I import data for organic, but seem like gecko logo and other images like products and background are not imported. Is it normal or something wrong with my import process ? I check on media library, its nothing there.

Do i need to upload gecko-child.zip ? what is this purpose / function?

2.How to import full data ? no “full data’ option on my install sample data page

3. How to remove collapse menu on header ?

4. how to remove the search function ? I dont need search.

5. in meta slider, how to set images to existing slide ? pls take a look : http://prntscr.com/e7vx5u

These questions for now, thanks.

Hi,

Thank you for purchase!

1. Normally after you import sample data all images will be replace with place holder image and some images will link to our site. Did you set permission for upload folder before import sample data?

– gecko-child to help you customize code and in future you can update parent theme without losing your custom code

2. Because license  and copyright of images so we can’t include full data option on install sample data

3. You can hide collapse menu on header on desktop view by add custom css in

JanStudio > Theme Option > General Layout > Custom CSS or on gecko-child > style.css

@media only screen and (min-width: 1025px) { .jas-push-menu-btn { display: none; } }

4. You can hide search by add custom css

.jas-action a.sf-open { display: none;}

5. In meta slider:

– You copy text in general tab

– You click “Add Slide” on top right to add new image

– Paste text you copy to new slide you have added and remove existing slide.

Best regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.