Home Forums Themes Support Gecko Stuck in maintenance mode (error 404)

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hi guys,

I’ve  put my website in maintenance mode through the JanStudio -> theme options -> Maintenance mode.

Now every time I try to turn the  maintenance mode off and save, it redirects me to a new page “Page not Found” and gives  a 404 error: SORRY! PAGE YOU ARE LOOKING CAN’T BE FOUND.
      Go back to the homepage.

I’ve also tried changing the theme, updating the theme, removing and reinstalling the theme and nothing so far has worked. Can someone please explain me what is going on.

I’ve created a temporary guest admin user for you to see and possibly fix the issue. Thank you very much.

Hi,

This issue because plugin “WP Hide & Security Enhancer” change your admin link from wp-admin to manageweb so all link change.

You can deactivate this plugin to fix.

Best regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Hi Harry,

Thanks so much for your quick response. That is what I was kind of expecting but its  great to have someone with your expertise taking a look at it. I will sort it out now.  Thanks again!

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.