Home Forums Themes Support Claue Suggestions Topic

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • Author

Dear Customers!

Please give us your suggestion to improve our product and your idea for new features.

Thank you so much.

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Hi dear Harry,

Here are my suggestions :

– Whenever a product quick shop popup opens in the pages, the title of the product can have the url of the product. So whenever a user wants to access the page of the product, doesn’t have too close the popup and click on the image or link of the product in that page.

_____

– In product quick shop popup the badges of the product can be shown too. Badges like : New, Sale, Discount percent or Sold out on the top left of the product image to have the better UX for the user.

_____

– There is a blog slider in the bottom of the page. under the title of a post, there is a phrase like : ” By rahim on Dec 24, 2017 ” , the word ” rahim” here can have a link with the target=https://look.ir/author/rahim. And beside this you can develop your own author box that comes on the top of the all post from rahim. There is a Plugin that I am using for this pursuit. And I can put that author box according to the author’e help in the files of : single.php or author.php to do what I mean and want. But much better if the theme had this option itself. ?

_____

– In the product listing for variable product, it’s better that the selected swatch has a circle on the value for color.

I mean like the time you go to the page of a variable product you see a black circle around the color value.
      You can add it in the product listing too for variable products.

_____

– I recommend you to check by default the check box of ” Notify me of follow-up replies via email ” in this forum.
      So maybe some users who don’t have rich experience of the forums, will forgot to check this and they will miss your support.

Rahim Vaziri
      CEO & Founder at Look.ir

Hi Harry,

I think you should update your footer in the demos. check here.

Rahim Vaziri
      CEO & Founder at Look.ir

Hi Harry,

I thought you may like to update your font awesome version. 🙂

Rahim Vaziri
      CEO & Founder at Look.ir

Hi Rahim,

Thank you so much for your suggest. We will collection and improve for future update.

The awesome font in new version they change all class of icon so we can’t update.

Thank again.

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Discount Percentage on variable products is my 1st suggestion. I think its bit difficult on variable products so I think if there is a way we can at least manually add the discount Percentage on each product(lets forget the variables) which replace the SALE tag with the 00%
      I am not sure how you gonna archive this but i have a feeling that it might not that hard to replace the SALE tag with a PERCENTAGE which comes directly from the product page.

This will be a great addition to this beautiful them. Thank You

@dinaFashion. Thank you so much for the idea, we will implement when find solution.

Harry

Hello Harry,

1- On mobile version display the search button on the header, so it will look like this ( Logo + search + account + wishlist + cart ), instead of having only cart and menu icon.

2- On mobile version remove the top bar menu and put it as a second part of the menu, so when I click on the menu it shows the main navigation then a line and then the top bar navigation content.

3- Display the order image in the My Account -> orders, right now it is just the title.

4- In the blog page, display the categories the same way like shop categories, in a small bar above the banner.

5- a global option to control how big is the banner size in pages.

6- Login/register page should be tabs instead of displaying both of them next to each other, so the user clicks on login only login form showing and then click on register tab it switches.

If I think of anything else I will write down here, and I hope you consider these suggestions as they are important for user experience and how user interact with the site.

Hello to all,

For those who like to hide the ” visit store ” in the WP dashboard.

Add this code to the functions.php of the claue-child.

function remove_admin_bar_links() {
      global $wp_admin_bar;
      $wp_admin_bar->remove_menu('view-store'); // Remove the view site link
      }
      add_action( 'wp_before_admin_bar_render', 'remove_admin_bar_links' );

The result is here :

Rahim Vaziri
      CEO & Founder at Look.ir

This reply has been marked as private.
      This reply has been marked as private.

Hi DinaFashion

1. Please refer this topic https://www.craig-edmonds.com/solved-woocommerce-conditional-fields-gifts-options-checkout/

2. Please add below code to functions.php in claue-child

// Add the saved discounted percentage to variable products
      add_filter('woocommerce_format_sale_price', 'add_sale_price_percentage', 20, 3 );
      function add_sale_price_percentage( $price, $regular_price, $sale_price ){
          // Strip html tags and currency (we keep only the float number)
          $regular_price = strip_tags( $regular_price );
          $regular_price = (float) preg_replace('/[^0-9.]+/', '', $regular_price);
          $sale_price = strip_tags( $sale_price );
          $sale_price = (float) preg_replace('/[^0-9.]+/', '', $sale_price);

// Percentage text and calculation
          $percentage  = __('Save', 'woocommerce') . ' ';
          $percentage .= round( ( $regular_price - $sale_price ) / $regular_price * 100 );

// return on sale price range with "Save " and the discounted percentage
          return $price . ' <span class="save-percent">' . $percentage . '%</span>';
      }

Kind regards

Harry

Hello Harry, I tested this code before I sent you and it worked perfect but unfortunately i didn’t know how to replace the SALE tag with the discount percentage. May be its difficult and I hope you will figure out a way soon. Thank You

Hi DinaFashion,

Please download attach file, extract and put in themes/claue/core/libraries/vendors/woocommerce/templates/loop/sale-flash.php and themes/claue/core/libraries/vendors/woocommerce/templates/single-product/sale-flash.php

Or wait for next update.

Kind regards

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Harry

Thank You Very Much.. Its worked.. Now I have Discount Percentage on my variable products..
      but I like to report a bug as well.. I am not really worried about this issue cause im going to change simple products to variable products.. But I just thought to let you know that now simple products badge is all messed up.

Thank You..

Attachments:

I have a suggestion/feature request for the theme’s footer design. I hope you can help me, see attached example of what my footer looks like using the 2 column layout.

My Footer :

My Suggestion/Request :

basically as you can see what i really need is a 3 column layout where the first column takes up 1/2 the width of the screen and the second 2 columns are each 1/4 width. this would allow for one larger area and 2 smaller spaces for a list layout or something else skinny. I think alot of your users would like this additional 3 column layout

Hi hippo,

Please download attach file and extract to claue-child > views > footer (you need create 2 folder views in claue-child and footer in views )

Kind regards

Attachments:

Harry

Hi thank you so much, I’m very excited to get this to work, can you please clarify the instructions im not sure I understand exactly what to do with the attachement. Can i upload it in wordpress or do i use cpanel?

Will this new layout-3.php override the old footer layout 3?

THANK YOU

the override  worked

You’re welcome. Have a great day!

Harry

Not sure here is the right place to leave a suggestion, please let me know if I should post a new thread.

Is that possible to redesign the checkout page to make it more friendly to mobile devices?

Here is a good example

https://www.woomobify.com/2ndtest/

Try to add some products and go to the checkout page on your cell phone. We can do more customization by ourselves by using DIV instead of table.

Thank you.

Attachments:
Viewing 21 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.