Home Forums Themes Support Gecko The product image zoom-out feature doesn't work on mobile

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

I told you guys many times before that. The zoom-out doesn’t work on mobile. You guys should work on it. I saw too many customers left us because of it. They can’t view the products properly. They thought the site was poorly made. We can’t tell them to use their fingers to zoom out.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi,

Sorry because issue, we will fix this issue for the next update.

Best regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

I also till have issue when enable “Enable Payment Request Buttons. (Apple Pay/Chrome Payment Request API)
      By using Apple Pay, you agree to Stripe and Apple’s terms of service.” feature. Everything will be in mess.

Any update? Please take a look at this issue either.

Hi Harry,

The product zoom feature works brilliantly on mobile when the Zoom option is Disabled in theme settings. But when we Enable the Zoom option in theme settings, the Zoom feature works weird (need to tap) in mobile.

I want to enable the Zoom feature in settings so that on Desktop the Zoom works properly. But how can I keep the zoom feature in mobile same as when Zoom is Disabled. ?

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.