Home Forums Themes Support Claue Theme is crashing WordPress Admin

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

I could not get it, I installed your theme and wanted to clean up some plugins I no longer use. Could not delete. 500 error. Tried to updated some, 500 error. I enabled debuging to find this:

Tons of this:
      [05-Jun-2017 01:36:59 UTC] id was called incorrectly. Product properties should not be accessed directly. Backtrace: require_once(‘wp-load.php’), require_once(‘wp-config.php’), require_once(‘wp-settings.php’), do_action(‘wp_loaded’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, WC_Cart->init, WC_Cart->get_cart_from_session, do_action(‘woocommerce_cart_loaded_from_session’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, WC_Dynamic_Pricing->on_cart_loaded_from_session, WC_Dynamic_Pricing_Advanced_Product->adjust_cart, WC_Dynamic_Pricing_Advanced_Product->get_pricing_rule_sets, WC_Abstract_Legacy_Product->__get, wc_doing_it_wrong. This message was added in version 3.0.

And then a few of these:

[05-Jun-2017 01:36:59 UTC] The The “woocommerce_get_price” hook uses out of date data structures and function is deprecated since version 3.0.7. Replace with woocommerce_product_get_price.
      [05-Jun-2017 01:36:59 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 72 bytes) in /home/justlive/dev.justlive.com/wp-admin/includes/template.php on line 1270

It seems that your theme is creating a memory leak and then causing a bunch of errors everywhere. To make sure, I switched themes back to my previous theme and everything started working normally. Can you Help?

You can try this:

Go to Plugins and try deleting Cloudflare plugin. Notice error top of page.

Activate Justlilve 2017 theme, then go back to plugins and delete. All working.

As the name indicate, it is a dev site so you can go and test things out.

Thank you

Hi,

I have just checked, It still working normally, I have removed Cloudflare plugin without any problems. Could you please give me more detail about this issue?

I tried again, deleting another plugin, using a different device, with support user and got the same error. Look at these logs. It seems to have to do with some hooks. Also I didn’t have any problems with woocommerce 3.0 at first. Only since the latest version

http://dev.justlive.com/wp-content/debug.log

Hi,

Could you please kindly deactivate all plugins and just activate the Claue’s require plugin to check?

It worked with all plugins deactivated. I will reactivate one by one to figure out wich one was the issue. Thank you

If you found something, please let me know

Thanks

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.