Home Forums Themes Support Claue Theme translation issues

Topic Resolution: Resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 22 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  FLAVEX 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Hi Flavex,

You can save file by edit Spanish language and click on 2 icon to download .po and .mo file https://monosnap.com/file/I5eP2K73utRMrpUok4poVCCcbxAZqM# after that you put 2 files in folder and zip and attach to this topic. We will include this file in our theme so in future when other can use this don’t need to translate again.

Thanks you so much and have nice weekend!

FLAVEX
    Supported

Hi Harry

Sure. I’ve attached the file. Hopefully it will help to other Hispanic’s CLAUE customers. BTW, it would be great if you send me a screenshot with the option I should use in case a crush scene or other project.

Thanks my friend.

Have a nice day!

Hi Flavex,

Could you attach file again? I still don’t see the attach file.

Thanks

FLAVEX
    Supported

Hi Harry

Here it goes again. BTW, it would be great if you send me a screenshot with the option I should use in case a crush scene or other project.

Please confirm if you have success getting the file.

Cheers!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Flavex,

Thank you so much, i get the files.

Could you explain more “send me a screenshot with the option I should use in case a crush scene or other project.”

I still don’t understand your question? You mean you want use the translated language file for another project?

FLAVEX
    Supported

Hi Harry

YW! Yes. In another project or in case I bump into an issue with the current translation. Thanks again!

Hi,

We will include the files you sent in our theme, so when you use for next project you don’t have to translate again. http://take.ms/ufXRz

Best regards

FLAVEX
    Supported

Hi Harry

Awesome. Thanks for your time.

Best regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.