Home Forums Themes Support Claue Version ==v1.2.6== 12/03/2017 – 4.9.1 WordPress – WooCommerce 3.1.2

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hi Team

I have two questions:

1. I want to know how can I update the current store developed with Claue to this new version, what could be the impact and if you have a document regarding how to do it.
      2. I want to know if I can update WP to the 4.9.1 version/WooCommerce 3.1.2 without any conflict with Claue, and for future WP/WC updates, if I have to check in the Envato Claue page and see the software/compatible section is the data I have to check. WordPress 4.9.x, means 4.9.all the 9.9 versions, and the same for WC  3.1.all the 3.1 versions.

Thanks!

Regards.

Hi Flavex,

1. You can follow this topic http://support.janstudio.net/forums/topic/updating-the-theme/ to update theme.

2. Normally the update from WordPress 4.9.x to 4.9.x+1, WooCommerce 3.2.x to 3.2.x+1 is minor update (you can update or wait for theme update before you update WordPress and WooCommerce)

For update from 4.9 to 4.10 or 4.9.x to 5.0 you should wait for theme update and check the changelog if our theme confirm to compatible with new version.

Best regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Hi Harry

Thanks for your reply.

I’ve followed your instructions because I need to update the WP last version. I can’t do it with the WooCommerce module, because the 3.2 version is not listed on the Claue product page within Envato.

Returning to the theme update, I’ve tried to update using the Envato plugin, but the tab Theme is not there, so, I’m stuck in the last step.

About the manual option, the instructive said the following:

2. Install it to different folder ( or just simply uploading via WordPress dashboard without removing the old one).

The thing is I don’t have the option to install the theme in a different folder, and if I go ahead with the only button available (install theme), the message said something like ‘this theme is already installed’. About the WP dashboard, I can find all the other installed theme for make the update but not Claue.

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Hi Plavex,

1. Please check your API key and make sure don’t have any space

2. If you download from ThemeForest please go to Appearance > Theme and activate another theme and delete current Claue, upload new Claue and re-activate theme again.

Best regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Thanks Harry. I’ll try to do it again and I’ll let you know. Cheers!

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.