Home Forums Themes Support Gecko Videoplayer on overlay and creating popup

Viewing 45 reply threads
  • Author

Hello,

I have two questions that I hope that you can help me with.

1) How can I add the video which have been added to also show on the product overlay?

2) When I upload an image via Visuel Composer I need to be able to add a popup when clicked. The popup should contain a youtube video on top, a product section with my products which have been used in the video (including product image, name, price and add to cart). Further I need to be able to add a little product/video disribtion under the product section.

I really hope you can help me with this issus, sense this is the only thing that I need before being able to start selling products on my webshop.

Thank you so much!

Hi,

1. Do you want add video on quick view replace image on the left or you need a button on image and click on button have a popup play video?

2. Are all of your images link to one you tube video or link to separate video?

3. “The popup should contain a youtube video on top, a product section with my products which have been used in the video (including product image, name, price and add to cart).”

Can you explain more, because when you click on image it hard to link which product that contain (video, add to cart, name, price)

4.  Yes you can add video to description of product

Thanks & best regards.

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Hello Harry,

Thank you for your message.

1) I would like to have the button so that it opens in a popup when clicked.

2) They are linked to seperet videos.

3) When clicking on the image a popup should open. This popup should contain a Youtube-video which I have attached to the specific image. Under the Youtube-video, it should be possible to add multiple product (like when you add a product on the frontpage via visuel composer). Under the product section there should just be a normal text section, from where I can add text explaning the video and which products which have been used in the video.

I hope this make sense

Sorry we still can’t understand.

Can you create a screen shot with or draw a mockup with your explain that is easier for us.

Thanks

• This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by Harry.

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

So basiclly it is two things it is two things that I need to get fixed.

1) Add the videoplay button to also be shown on the quickview on each individuel product.

2) Be able to create/add a product to each individuel image/picture that I add to the webpage. This popup should contain a youtube video, products that I add to the popup my self and a textfield from where I can read about what happens in the video.

I hope this is a better explaination 🙂

Thanks,

When clicking on an image on the webpage a popup should open, looking like this:

I hope this makes more sense, thanks

The embedded video on the single product page should also be shown on the “Quick View” version.

Single product page:

Quick view:

Hi,

We check your mockup and understand the requires this need more customize code and create new features. The fee to customize code for you is $250.

Best regards,

Harry

Hi Harry,

Thank you for your reply.

Will this also make it possible to add the videos on the product page, like here: http://staging4.cele2.laves.nu/product/vacation-in-a-bottle-ii/ instead of the “related products”? – I need to be able to gather the images + popup here directly from the system, so that I do not have to make multiple images + popup of the same kind (Because I need those at multiple spots on the page)

Thank you

This reply has been marked as private.

Harry

Harry

Harry

Hi,

You can add any content for these not only video.

We also do other task so we can finish on next Tuesday night or a bit later.

Regards

Harry

Harry

Hello guys,

Thank you for your amazing support regarding my problem and customization of the theme. It was a really great experience! 🙂

I just tried to download LocoTranslate, but it seems like I can’t translate every part of the theme. I have attached an image when I try to find a word to translate, but can’t. Also Quick view haven’t been translated in the theme. Do you know what I am doing wrong?

Hi there,

Please change language on your site to your language

BTW: Some text of WooCommerce like as that button auto translated on WC plugin, You don’t need do anything

Thank you Knudsen,

We received your money.

Harry

Hi,

You need upload thumb for video and follow our screen to change style for text

Harry

Also, I just found this on the mobile version.

How do I make a little bigger gap between this on the frontpage (Only mobile version)

How do I remove Size Guide + Delivery on both mobile and computer version + all the icons but Facebook.

and then we need to remove the login on mobile version

Thanks 🙂

Hi,

Sorry for late reply, this time is our lunar new year holiday.

I  fixed issue with overlay, add more space on mobile, hide icons without facebook and hide login account icon on mobile now you can enable login function.

You can remove size guide, shipping & delivery in JanStudio > Theme Option > WooCommerce > Product Detail

Best regards

Harry

Hello, thank you for your message and happy new year for you guys.

All the changes looks great, expect one. I just tested the video popup bug.

Here is it after that I added multiple products to the cart:

Here is it after I close the video popup:

I can add multiple products via the video popup, abd that is great. But I can’t always see when I add it because of the mini cart is closing every second time.

Thanks,

Thank you, This problem was solved, please check again

Hello Foster,

Thank you for solving the problem. The only problem now is that when you add the secoud product the mini cart closes automaticually and first appear again, if you add a third product.

Hi Knudsen,

I have just checked, everything is good now, can you please give me more detail of this issue? A video record would be great for me to clear this problem

Hi,

Please check, it was fixed

!!URGENT!!

We were going to launch the page yesterday, but I saw a bug in the popup video, that have to be fixed as soon as possible.

We have created 8 videos but it is only possible to gather 5 of them from the system. This really needs to be fixed as soon as possible, sense we are ready to launch the page. Thanks!

Also please help remove this part from the checkout.

…. Annnnnnd how do I remove this from the checkout page:

1. Can you make the mini cart auto close when you close the video popup aswell? <– I’m sorry, that’s impossible because this function in parent theme can’t override in child theme

2, 3: Done

1) Well, I think the solution that you have made with it just “popping up” is great, so no worries (Y)

2) Awesomet thanks. But now there is a bug in the “accept terms field”. When I click on both this box and the e-mail signup it disappears and the user can’t go to the next page.

This bug is also very urgent to fix, since people can’t pay for their goods. Do you want me to show on Teamviewer??

Viewing 45 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.